Dear Potential, 2019 Camper
You have received this letter because you expressed an interest in a camping site for the 2019 fair.
The 2019 campsites will have access to water and electric. There will also be primitive spots available. Please mark on the attached contract which type of site you are interested in.
Below are the details for the fair campsite contract.
- Cost of site for the Fair is $350.00 hook-ups – $100 for Primitive – Livestock Trailer $100
- At the end of year, to keep your same spot, you may continue to reserve the site for the following year by paying the fee in place at that time before the end of fair for preceding year (example: 2020 camping fee must be paid by the close of business the last day of the 2019 fair).
- This campsite will be for a period beginning two days before the fair opens and end one day after fair has closed (example: fair runs Monday through Sunday; campers can come in on Saturday and hookup to water and electric, at close of fair they must be unhooked and moved out by end of business Monday). Any days outside this period will result in an additional daily fee determined by the Montgomery County Agricultural Society.
- Payment for the 2019 camping fee & Agricultural Society Membership or Weekly pass can be made by check, payable to the “Montgomery County Agricultural Society or MCAS”. Payments will be accepted until May 3, 2019 or until full.
- Campsites will be filled on a first come first served basis by staff. Requests will be taken into consideration, but not guaranteed.
- There will be no refunds.
For questions, please contact the Fair Administrative Office at (937) 224-1619.
Thank You for your support and interest!
Greg Wallace, Executive Director
Fairgrounds & Event Center of Montgomery County
Ready to go camping?
Print, fill out, and turn in your contract with payment to get started.