The 2019 fair will be July 8th through the 14th. This will be the 167th Montgomery County Fair and the 2nd fair at our new location. Many new Vendors and Concessionaires have already expressed an interest in being a part of the 2019 Fair. To participate in the 2019 Fair, we will need a signed contract with a deposit. All concessionaires will have until May 31, 2019 to submit their application.
Please submit the following to the Fair Office by May 31st:
- Filled out and signed contract
- Deposit Payment for each concession trailer/tent/space
- Certificate of Liability listing the Montgomery Agricultural Society and the Montgomery
County Commissioners as additional insured.
NEW FOR 2018
- New Date: July 9th – 15th
- We will gladly sell you ice at the 2018 Fair
- There will be a $100.00 late fee per trailer / space / tent if your application and deposit are not submitted by May 31st
- Set-up days / times: Friday, July 6 and Saturday, July 7 between the hours of 8AM and 8PM. Sunday, July 8, 10am – 8pm. Arrangements must be made with the office for times different than those stated.
Deliveries during Fair: You MUST notify the Fair Time office of ANY deliveries 24 hours in advance. If we are not notified, we will turn your product away. If you have been a Concessionaire in the past, you are familiar with the Fair Buck/Voucher program. We will once again be requiring our Concessions/Exhibitors to participate in the Fair Bucks/voucher program. The letter regarding the Fair Bucks & Vouchers and the process for receiving your check is available here. All Concessionaires and Exhibitors are required to participate in the Fair Bucks program.
We are looking forward to celebrating the 167th Montgomery County Fair with you. If you have any questions, please contact the Fair office at (937) 224-1619, or via email at email@example.com
Ready to be a concessionaire?
Submit an application for concessionaires using our online form, or print a copy of the application and submit by mail or in person.