The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by the Montgomery County Agricultural Society and whilst we endeavor to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss of damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out or in connection with the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, the Montgomery County Agricultural Society takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
(937) 224-1619 - Office
(937) 224-1425 - Fax
9:00 - 4:00 Mon-Fri
Hours May Vary due to unforeseen circumstances
Concessionaires for the Fair
2017 Fair Concession Contract (292 KB)
2017 Fair Concession Letter (651 KB)
The 2017 fair will be July 10th thru the 15th. This will be the 165th Montgomery County Fair and the final fair in Dayton. We would like you to be a part of this exciting event. Many Vendors and Concessionaires have already expressed an interest in being a part of the 2017 Fair. In order to participate in the 2017 Fair, we will need a signed contract with a deposit. All concessionaires will have until MAY 15, 2017 to submit their application.
Please submit the following to the Fair Office by May 15th:
- Completely filled out and signed contract
- Deposit Payment for each concession trailer/tent/space (See #15 on contract)
- Certificate of Liability listing the Montgomery Agricultural Society and the Montgomery County Commissioners as additional insured.
NEW FOR 2017:
- New Date: July 10th – 15th
- We will gladly sell you ice at the 2017 Fair
- There will be a $100.00 late fee per trailer/space/tent if your application and deposit are not submitted by May 15, 2017
- Set-up days/times: Friday, July 7-9 between the hours of 8AM & 8PM. Please call the office for any set-up times after 8 PM
- Deliveries during Fair: You MUST notify the Fair Time office of ANY deliveries 24 hours in advance. If we are not notified, we will turn your product away.
If you have been a Concessionaire in the past, you are familiar with the Fair Buck Program. We will once again be participating in the Fair Bucks program for the 4-H/FFA youth. Enclosed is the letter regarding the “Fair Bucks” and the process for receiving your money for the Fair Bucks at the end of Fair week. All Concessionaires and Exhibitors are required to participate in the Fair Bucks program. Food Vouchers are yet to be determined.
We are looking forward to celebrating the 165th Montgomery County Fair with you. If you have any questions, please contact the Fair office at 937/224-1619, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.